Letter of Acceptance:
Saifi Institute issues these letters upon request. They are for registered students (only!) who need to prove to their university or Lebanese immigration authorities that they are registered for one or more classes at Saifi Institute (Lebanese visa information).
The letter will include the following information:
- Full name of the applicant
- Address and phone number
- Class dates
- Class name
- Fees Paid
The students should provide the school with:
- Full name, address and phone number
- Email address
- Registration procedures must be completed
Lebanese Visa Information:
The information below is based on the experience of Saifi students. Please do not regard it as the official Lebanese immigration requirements. For the official policy please go to Lebanese General Security website
- Lebanese tourist visas for nationals of most Western countries are issued at the Beirut airport (FREE) and at the Syrian border ($33.33).
Tourist visas are valid for 1 month, and if extended before it expires, can be used for up to 3 months. If you are staying longer than 3 months you can spend half a day and travel to Cyprus (or anywhere outside Lebanon) and when you come back into Lebanon to get a new visa.
- You can apply for 3 month single entry and 6 month multiple entry tourist visas in any country with a Lebanese embassy. This takes a couple months, and costs around $50. It is a good option if you are planning ahead, and would like to stay for a long time. In this case Saifi can provide you with a "Letter of Acceptance" (assuming that you have registered) to include in your application.
- 1 year work and student residence permits can be obtained for between $200-$1500 if you are sponsored by a Lebanese company or University.
- For a list of nationalities that can receive visas upon entrance and for the official Lebanese visa policy, please visit the Lebanese General Security website.
- Saifi does not have the authority or permission to provide student visas, although we can provide you with "Letter of Registration" (see above) to give immigration authorities for a visa application.