All students are required to sign, pill or agree to (if registering online), the Saifi Student Policy before being allowed to register for any Saifi class or private lesson.
· Upon Registration tuition must be paid in full.
· Tuition is non-refundable under any circumstances after the class has begun.
· Refunds requested more than 10 days before the commencement are issued in cash.
· If requested 10 days or less before the commencement a tuition credit usable for any Saifi class beginning within 3 months is issued.
· Saifi is not responsible for student visas issues or travel arrangements.
· If a student misses class for any reason, that class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
· If class period is canceled by Saifi Institute it will be made-up at the end of the term during the make-up week.
· Class duration includes a 5min break for every one hour of class time.
· Class starts exactly at the time stated in the schedule. Tardiness counts for class time: no extra time will be added to the end of classes.
· Rude and disruptive behavior including: cursing, complaining, using a cell phone, and eating, is not permitted in class. Two warnings will be given before a student is expelled. Tuition will not be refunded.
· Political criticism is not permitted in class.
· At Saifi you are obliged to study and take learning the language seriously out of respect to your fellow students and your teachers. Students who miss an excessive number of classes, and/or fail the term exam will have to retake the class or join another school.