All students are required to sign and agree to Saifi Student Policy when registering for any group class or private lessons.
- 1) Students Visas & Class Cancellation:
- Saifi is not responsible for student visas or travel arrangements.
- Students requesting a letter of attendance for a student visa (this letter is valid for five weeks only), should be aware that we are required by law to notify General Security with their identity and details of the course they have registered for.
- If a student misses a group class for any reason, that class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- If a group class is canceled by Saifi Institute, it will be rescheduled at the end of the term during registration week.
- Class duration includes a five-minute break for every one hour of class time (15-minute break for a three-hour class).
- Class starts exactly at the time stated in the schedule. Tardiness counts as class time, and no extra time will be added to the end of classes.
- 2) Code of Student Conduct:
- Rude and disruptive behavior toward the teacher or fellow students such as: cursing, political criticism, offensive criticism, using a cell phone, and eating in class is not permitted at all. Two warnings will be given before a student is expelled. Tuition will not be refunded.
- At Saifi, you are obliged to study and take language learning seriously out of respect for your fellow students and your teachers. Students who miss an excessive number of classes, and/or fail the final exam will have to retake the class.
- Certificates can be issued upon request, and only to students who pass the final exam.
- 3) Group Classes Payments & Refunds:
- Tuition fees and study materials must be fully paid in advance.
A 15% processing fee for the total amount will be charged for cancellations requested 10 days or more before the
Student has commenced classes.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations requested 10 days or less before the student commences classes.
Saifi Institute will only accept payment for tuition fees two terms in advance. (This is to help students avoid incurring large penalties for course cancellations).
- 4) Private Lessons Payments & Refunds:
- A 25% processing fee for the total amount will be charged for cancellations requested 10 days or more before the student has commenced lessons.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations requested 10 days or less before the student commences lessons.
- Private lessons can be rescheduled if 48 hours’ notice is given.
- Same day cancellations will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Students wishing to change or cancel a private class must inform the school administration. Do not contact your teacher directly.
By signing below, I certify that I have read and agreed with Saifi Student Policy. Please note that there is no expiration date for this contract unless it is ended by both parties: “the institute and the student”.
Please keep all receipts and invoices. We cannot guarantee refunds to students unable to produce a receipt or an official record of payment.