If you can’t attend a regular class, or would like to focus on a specific topic, such as economics, art, medicine or politics, then private lessons can be a solution. Private classes also benefit students requiring extra practice to develop a specific language skill such as writing, listening, or to work on a problem area. Students can choose to study using our core course curricula one-on-one, or request tailor-made courses specific to their language needs. Private classes are available in Urban Arabic, Formal Arabic, or any combination of the two, at any level from complete beginner to fluency.
If you decide to book private classes, please send us a detailed email that includes the following information:
- Whether you wish to study Urban Arabic or Formal Arabic or both
- Your preferred class times (morning / afternoon / evening)
- The dates / days on which you would like to have classes
- The number of classes you would like per week.
- How long you intend to take private classes (number of weeks / months)
Send this information to email@example.com. Within 48 hours, we will send you a personalized schedule. We ask you to confirm and register as soon as possible.
Whenever we can, we try to accommodate requests for a specific teacher but please understand that this is not always possible.
Please read our student policy prior to commencing classes, which can be found on our website here or on the back of our student application form. You will need to complete and sign the form and policy when you arrive at Saifi. Once you commence classes at Saifi we consider that you agree to the terms and conditions detailed in our policy.
Each private lesson is 55 minutes long.
- Pay 30 hours and GET 3 hours for FREE.
- Pay 40 hours and GET 4 hours for FREE.
- Pay 50 hours and GET 5 hours for FREE.
- Pay 60 hours and GET 6 hours for FREE.
- Pay 70 hours and GET 7 hours for FREE.
- Pay 80 hours and GET 8 hours for FREE.
- Pay 90 hours and GET 9 hours for FREE.
- Pay 100 hours and GET 10 hours for FREE.