All students are required to sign and agree Saifi Student Policy when registering for any group class or private lessons.
1) Group Class Policy:
- Rude and disruptive behavior toward the teacher or fellow students such as: cursing, political criticism, offensive criticism, and using a cell phone are not permitted in class. Two warnings will be given before a student is expelled. Tuition fees will not be refunded.
- Eating is not permitted in class, including snacks and chewing gum. Students may bring hot and cold drinks into the classroom but must clean up after themselves before leaving the class.
- Students who miss an excessive number of classes, and/or fail the final exam will have to retake the class.
- If a student misses a group class for any reason, that class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- If a group class is canceled by Saifi Institute, it will be rescheduled at the end of the term during registration week.
- One hour of tuition at Saifi is 55 minutes of teaching. This applies to both private and group classes.
- Certificates can be issued upon request, and only to students who pass the final exam.
2) Group Classes: Payments & Refunds:
- Tuition fees and study materials must be fully paid in advance prior to commencing the class.
- No refunds can be given to students who have already commenced a group class for more than one day.
- A 15% processing fee will be charged on refunds for bookings cancelled one week or less before classes commence.
- Credit for group classes cannot be transferred to private tuition.
- Students wishing to withdraw from a group class can move to another group class if there is space. Where there is no space, students can transfer their credit to a new class in the following semester.
3) Private Lessons: Payment & Refunds
- Tuition fees must be fully paid in advance on a month by month basis.
- Private lessons can be rescheduled if 24 hours’ notice is given due to sickness/an emergency.
- Same day cancellations will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Students wishing to change or cancel a private class must inform the school administration. Do not contact your teacher directly.
- Please note, we cannot guarantee student requests for specific teachers at all times.
4) Private Class Schedule Policy
- Please ensure you can attend all the classes you have booked before signing and agreeing to your schedule. Once booked, schedules are fixed and classes cannot be cancelled without evidence of illness or a genuine emergency.
- Repeated requests (more than once per month) to alter the schedule will be denied and tuition fees will not be refunded for missed classes.
Please note that there is no expiration date for this contract unless it is ended by both parties: “the institute and the student”.
Please keep all receipts and invoices. We cannot guarantee refunds to students unable to produce a receipt or an official record of payment.