All students are required to sign the Saifi Student Policy before starting a course and to adhere to his during their presence in class, on campus or at a Saifi event.
1) Group Class Policy:
- Behavior that is rude or disruptive toward the teacher or fellow students is not permitted in class, at school activities or on the campus. Such behavior includes but is not limited to cursing, inappropriate political commentaries, offensive language and using a cell phone. Two warnings will be given before a student is expelled. Tuition fees will not be refunded.
- Eating is not permitted in class, this includes snacks and chewing gum. Students may bring hot and cold drinks into the classroom but must clean up after themselves before leaving the class.
- Students who miss an excessive number of classes, and/or fail the final exam will not be eligible for a certificate nor permitted to progress to a higher level without retaking the class.
- If a student misses a group class for any reason, that class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- In the event that the Saifi Institute cancels a group class, it will be rescheduled. Normally it is made up at the end of the term during registration week.
- One hour of tuition at Saifi is 55 minutes of teaching. This applies to both private and group classes.
- Certificates can be issued upon request to students who receive a passing grade on the final exam.
2) Group Classes: Payments & Refunds:
- Tuition fees and study materials must be paid in full by no later than the first day of the class session.
- A 50% refund can be given if a student notifies the administration at least 10 days prior to the start of a course.
- For cancellations made at least 45 days or more, prior to the start of a course, a full refund (less a 15% processing fee) will be granted.
- It is not possible to exchange class credits for private tuition credit.
- Saifi Institute reserves the right to cancel courses in the event that less than 3 students are registered. In this case a full refund will be granted for tuition fees paid for the relevant course.
3) Private Lessons: Payment & Refunds
- Private lesson fees must be paid in advance on a month-by-month basis.
- Private lessons can be rescheduled with 24-hour notice in case of illness or emergency.
- Same day cancellations will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Students wishing to change or cancel a private class must inform the school administration with at least 24-hour notice. Schedules are set by the administration so please do not reschedule directly with the instructor.
- We cannot always guarantee student requests for specific teachers, however if notified at the time of registration, every effort will be made to accommodate such a request.
4) Private Class Schedule Policy
- Please be sure that you can attend all the lessons you have booked before signing and agreeing to your schedule. Once booked, schedules are fixed, and classes cannot be cancelled without evidence of illness or a genuine emergency.
- While every effort will be made to accommodate schedule changes, abuse of this facility will not be tolerated. Repeated schedule changes may lead to lost lessons of which no refunds will be granted.
I certify that I have read and agreed with the Saifi Student Policy. I understand that these policies will apply to any class or private lesson I attend at the Saifi Institute.
Please keep all receipts and invoices. It is your proof of payment to participate in courses, lessons and is essential in the event you are eligible or a refund.