This is the third level in our Formal Arabic program which continues using the Al-Kitaab book series. Students at this stage will be familiar with complex grammatical concepts and can speak in detail on a variety of topics. Knowledge of Arabic culture, history and literary figures increases and students develop a wider vocabulary. On completion of this level students are able to:
- Easily recognize verb forms and categorize words according to their form.
- Speak smoothly switching tenses where appropriate and without difficulty.
- Identify the root of verbs and derived words such as adjectives and nouns.
- Compose complex sentences.
- Use an Arabic dictionary in a systematic way.
- Easily differentiate nouns, subject nouns, adjectives, and gender.
- Read articles easily and understand the main points.
- Converse easily on different topics using a wide vocabulary.
- Elicit the main and sub ideas from audio-visual media.