Don’t let distance deter you from achieving your Arabic goals! Start learning with Saifi on Skype today. If you are unable to attend Arabic classes in person but would like to continue or commence learning Arabic, one-on-one Skype lessons are a great option. See below for details of what Saifi offers:
- Skype lessons in Urban Arabic and Formal Arabic, or a mix of the two.
- All levels - from complete beginner to highly advanced.
- One-hour classes (each 55 minutes).
- Flexible lessons run during working hours 8am – 7pm Lebanese time (GMT +2).
To book skype lessons, send us an email that includes the following information:
- Whether you wish to study Urban Arabic or Formal Arabic or both.
- Your preferred lesson time (morning / afternoon / evening).
- The dates / days on which you would like to have lessons.
- The number of skype lessons you would like per week.
- How long you intend to take skype lessons (number of weeks / months).
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive a response within 24 hours with your personalized schedule. Benefit from our special offer: Book and pay for 10 lessons and receive an extra one-hour class for free! Yallaa!
Prior to commencing classes, we kindly ask you to read our student policy which can be found on our website here. Once you commence Skype classes with Saifi we consider that you agree to the terms and conditions detailed in our policy.