If you are unable to attend Arabic classes in person but would like to continue or commence learning Arabic, one-on-one Skype lessons are a great option. Saifi offers:
- Skype lessons in Urban Arabic and Formal Arabic, or a combination of the two
- All levels - from complete beginner to highly advanced
- One-hour classes (each 55 minutes)
- Flexible lesson times run during Saifi working hours 8am – 7pm Lebanese time (GMT +2)
To book Skype lessons, send us an email that includes the following information:
- Your name, country of residence and Skype ID
- Whether you wish to study Urban Arabic or Formal Arabic or both
- Your preferred lesson time (morning / afternoon / evening)
- The dates / days on which you would like to have lessons
- The number of Skype lessons you would like per week
- How long you intend to take Skype lessons (number of weeks / months)
Send your email to email@example.com
Benefit from our special offer: Book and pay for 10 lessons and receive an extra class for free! Yallaa!
Prior to commencing classes, we kindly ask you to read our student policy which can be found on our website here. Once you commence Skype classes with Saifi we consider that you agree to the terms and conditions detailed in our policy.